Bonded NdFeB Magnet
Bonded NdFeB magnet made of rapidly quenched NdFeB powder and binders by compaction molding or injection molding.
Bonded NdFeB magnet made of rapidly quenched NdFeB powder and binders by compaction molding or injection molding. With very high accuracy tolerance and excellent mechanical properties , can be made into relatively complex shapes , moulding one time and multi-polar orientation as well .
Meanwhile can be injected with other parts together .now widely used in computers (hard drives,optical drives and floppy disk drive spindle motor)printers, mobile phones, home appliances (air conditioners, refrigerators), micro-motors, etc.
1) Higner magnetic properties Compared with other isotropic bonded materials
2) Strong mechanical properties, varieties of shapes can be available
3) Excellent toughness, can be added driving shaft or other plug-ins during the production process
4) Moderate temperature stability
5) Free Choice of magnetized direction , fully or partly
1)Do not place magnets near person wearing electrical medical equipment , such as pacemaker ,because the magnets may result in malfunction of the equipment and endanger person’s life.
2) Keep magnets away from magnetic memory media or other magnetic led sensitive devices such as magnetic cards , tapes , poppy disks , hard disk drives , and watches , otherwise Information stored in the media or the devices may be damaged.
3) Big block of magnets will strongly attract each other or attract iron steel pieces , which may cause serious injure to person .
4) The magnets may break into pieces when collide each other or with other materials . Be Careful in assembling magnets and prevent the tiny fragments entering into eyes or causing other injuries.
5) Keep magnets in good condition and avoid following environment in case that the magnets may rust or become weak in mechanical or magnetic performance .
a) With acid , alkali,organic solvent or electrolytes
b) Immersed in water or in oil
c) Hydrogen atmosphere
d) Corrosive atmosphere such as Cl2, NH3,NOX,etc
e) With radioactive rays